holidayyyy

 My holiday

Hello.I want to tell about my  holiday.After i do my exam my mother say to me "hey ryan! where do you want to go in this holiday", then i said "i just want to relax at home" , my mom said "oh c mon we can go somewhere you like to go" , then i said "ok mom up to you". And then two or three after that my mom tell me "ryan!! how about we go to the beach" , i said "owhh it was cool, oke mom!".

The next day we go to the station kiaracondong to take the train.In 5 or 6 hours we arrived in sidareja station pangandaran at 03.00 pm and we wait to adzan shubuh and then we pray at the mushalla.After 06.00 am we took a bus to go to the hotel,because in there not available gojek.And then after 2 hours we arrived at the hotel.

In the first day in pangandaran we take a breakfast in hotel after i breakfast i invite my mom to take a walk, but my mom very tired and she said she just want to stay at the hotel.Finally i walked alone , I go to the beach to see the ocean to relax my head but im too lazy to go along the beach. untill finally i rent a motorcycle. untill im tired i go back to hotel and i sleep.

In the next day , i wake up to early at 05.00 am and then i pray shubuh. After that i dont want to miss the sunrise im hurry up to go to the beach and then i see a beautiful sunrise.And then i go back to the hotel to take breakfast. After i take the breakfast i go to my room and i take a bath. After that i just watch tv untill afternoon at 12.00. After that my mom invite me to eat in a restaurant seafood near the hotel. After i eat i go back to hotel and i break untill 04.00.Me and my mother go to the beach 



Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Biografi

TUGAS ENGLISH ANIMAL

DEBATE