my goal my ambitions

 Ryan. R

XI MIPA 7

26

My goal my ambitions

Hello, my name is Ryan i have big ambitions forr my future. The  ambition i want to aim for the most is make my parents happy first. After i graduated fro school, i have desire to study aboard in German. I took German languange in goethe institute however, it stopped temporarily because of covid 19. But that did not discourage my ambition to study in German. Beside having ambitions to study in German, in the future after i grow up i want make luxurious house for my parents. Then  in the future i have a dream to become a stand up comedy and director  films, because my inspirations to become a stand up comedy and films director is Raditya dika. Maybe that's all my ambitions for the future its not special but it means lot to me.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Biografi

TUGAS ENGLISH ANIMAL

DEBATE